Extra seating of some kind for Son's bedroom for when friends come round - any suggestions?

(4 Posts)
yohoohoo Tue 25-Oct-16 09:40:53

DS has a small bedroom and has 4 friends coming over soon. Other than bean bags any ideas of what other seating I could put in his room?

FairyAnn Tue 25-Oct-16 10:08:21

I got some of these foam fold up mattresses for my spare room. Great for a quick seat and can be used as bedding as well.

These are from Argos but I got mine from Lidl and they were about half the price smile

MrsWooster Tue 25-Oct-16 10:26:58

Saw a good thing recently where 4 pillow cases were sewn together along a long side and then pillows inserted to make a fold up squashy seat / flop out sleepover type bed. Useful if you have a load of knackered pillows that you can't bear to throw out like me and /or a good local carity shop!

allegretto Tue 25-Oct-16 11:40:22

I know you said not beanbags but Muji has got beanbags that are soft and squashy or more rigid depending on which side you put them down on. DS has one in his bedroom that he really likes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now