The Shaker Kitchen Co

(4 Posts)
user1476452810 Fri 14-Oct-16 14:54:41

hello
Has anyone used the The Shaker Kitchen Co for their kitchen and if so any feedback, thoughts, advice? The kitchens on the website look lovely and the quote i have had isn't as high as others.
What do you think?

www.theshakerkitchen.co/

Thanks
C

Noisygirls Sun 23-Oct-16 09:16:43

We're looking at this company for our kitchen. The website photos and prices are really tempting but to be honest we were off put by the actual quality when we visited the showroom. Could have been old slightly battered showroom kitchens, but they weren't as good quality as I hoped for.

SorrelForbes Sun 23-Oct-16 09:18:02

Have you looked at the shaker styles on DIY Kitchens or Units Online?

user1476452810 Sun 23-Oct-16 12:50:50

Noisygirls - I thought the same when I went to the showroom but my husband was happy with quality and he is fussy! I am worried the paint will chip but as hubby said - any painted kitchen will chip over time. We didn't think the closures on the cupboards were great but this can be changed. I did however fall in love with their larder cupboard.

SorrelForbes - I am visiting DIY kitchens showroom tomorrow to see what the painted units are like. Have you used them?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now