Curtains to go with velvet sofa?

(3 Posts)
CheckpointCharlie2 Sat 08-Oct-16 18:17:06

We have just ordered this sofa, with a snuggle chair. We are getting it in a slate grey with aubergine cushions, it's lush.

Our walls are grey too and we are getting a light silvery grey carpet as well. What the hell curtains do we get?! They are big bold floral with red, white and green at the moment.

I need to get some more made and am about to cash in a savings plan to get them so cost isn't too much of an issue.

Do I get more velvet? Would plain curtains be better? Do I go for purple? I don't want my living room to look like a gothic boudoir!!?

JoJoSM2 Sat 08-Oct-16 22:35:15

I think you might like silk/faux silk curtains and they are quite glam and would add a nicely different texture to the room. Not sure about your overall scheme so difficult to know what colour or pattern might work.

CheckpointCharlie2 Thu 13-Oct-16 22:10:56

Ooh thanks very much, so sorry I didn't come back to the thread earlier, I thought I'd had no replies.
I will have a good look. Don't really have an overall scheme as am happy to build around the sofa/curtains!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now