sofa.com Snowdrop or Bluebell Sofas. Anyone got one?

(9 Posts)
shurrup Sat 27-Aug-16 22:59:31

I really like them but no showroom near me to try out. No point it looking nice if it's not comfy. So if you have one, is it comfy and do the seats stay in place ie not move and hang over the front?

Ta

monkeymamma Sun 28-Aug-16 08:15:23

We have the bluebell.
The seats don't hang over! But it's a very squishy sofa, the back cushions need turning over and plumping daily.
It's very, very comfy. We got the biggest size and it fits all of us with room to loll.
My biggest regret is buying too pale a colour. So we keep it covered with cheap IKEA throws except in very special occasions :-(

monkeymamma Sun 28-Aug-16 08:16:37

Ps service was excellent and the whole process a pleasure - I was really pleased.

shurrup Sun 28-Aug-16 09:35:59

Thanks for that. Hmmm not sure about daily plumping lol. I was also going to go for a pale colour. There again there is only me now ......

shurrup Sun 28-Aug-16 09:37:10

I guess if I got the Snowdrop that's fewer cushions to plump grin grin grin

mysteryfairy Sun 28-Aug-16 10:22:27

We've got the snowdrop. It's very comfy and I love it but it's very deep. I'm 5ft 10 but need scatter cushions to reach optimum comfort.

shurrup Mon 29-Aug-16 23:51:32

Thanks, I wanted a deeper seat but maybe not that deep grin

dontcallmelen Sun 04-Sep-16 18:20:41

Hi we have the bluebell large & small sofa as pp very comfortable but I do plump the cushions everyday, only takes a few minutes also second the excellent delivery & customer care.
Ours are covered in the linen blend sort of greyish/stone colour.

starsinyourpies Sat 10-Sep-16 21:09:13

I have the Bluebell and love it! No daily plumping here blush.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now