Where would you put a toddler bed?

(10 Posts)
TheLadyWithTheYellowHat Sat 02-Jul-16 20:36:01

Hi!

Recently moved into my little house attached is a picture of ds new room, im wondering where to put his toddler bed? Would you put it
A) where dettol bottle is? (red)
B) where bleach bottle is? (blue)
C)somewhere else?

Opinions please grin
And yes I am stood on a chest of drawers 😂

mrssmith79 Sat 02-Jul-16 21:17:36

Head at bleach, feet at dettol grin. Means you can get a good look at him if you're peeking around the door to check he's asleep.
Hope you've made it down from the drawers in one piece!

BlackeyedPetitsPois Sat 02-Jul-16 21:20:45

Agree with mrs head at bleach and feet at dettol. smile

Artandco Sat 02-Jul-16 21:23:53

I'm assuming it will fit the other way around, so head at red bottle, feet at door. Tucked in the smaller nook and leaving more floor space

TooMuchCheesecake Sat 02-Jul-16 21:24:29

I agree with PP. Head at blue bottle end. Easier to see when you peek round the door to check they are sleeping smile

TheLadyWithTheYellowHat Sat 02-Jul-16 23:38:43

Thankyou for your replies! Head at bleach feet at dettol it is grin

Yokebe Sun 03-Jul-16 21:45:33

What else will be going in?

If its just the bed & drawers (& toys) how about chest of drawers over where bed was going & bed where chest of drawers was?

Qwebec Mon 04-Jul-16 02:11:44

I was going to suggest the same as Yoke. Like that you can peak in the room with out fully opening the room and that leaves a spare place to play -and you don't have to step on tiny toys in the middle of the night-.

user1467695419 Tue 05-Jul-16 06:37:56

I would like to suggest you can place toddler bed on the right side of the door.

flissfloss65 Wed 06-Jul-16 05:11:01

I'd put the bed where you are standing. Easy to see dc in bed and then a play area where bottles are. The play area is then away from door opening.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now