Naice flat pack furniture

(11 Posts)
GuinefortGrey Thu 16-Jun-16 11:19:17

I need a wardrobe for my attic bedroom. The stairs are so twisty and narrow anything that goes up there will need to arrive flat packed and be assembled once upstairs. I want something a bit more special and long lasting than IKEA if there is even such a thing in tbe flat pack market!

mouldycheesefan Thu 16-Jun-16 11:21:30

Scumblegoosie furniture comes flat pack but no idea if they do wardrobes. Next has flat pack.
You can have a cheap idea wardrobe professionally painted and change the handles.

PimmsIsMyDrinkOfChoice Thu 16-Jun-16 11:24:09

IKEA stuff can be pretty sturdy if you take the time to put it together well

GuinefortGrey Thu 16-Jun-16 11:37:05

I will have a look at IKEA as I'm sure the ranges must have changed since I was last looking for a wardrobe and putting different handles on to make it a bit different would be an option.

minipie Thu 16-Jun-16 11:37:54

Dormy House - from the website it sounds like it arrives unassembled, the delivery men take it to the room of your choice and assemble it for you

Tinklypoo Thu 16-Jun-16 11:48:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ChickyDuck Thu 16-Jun-16 11:53:28

We got some lovely wardrobes in similar circumstances from the conran shop. Fairly ££ though!

minipie Thu 16-Jun-16 11:57:09

Feather and Black also sounds like their stuff comes unassembled (and you can pay for them to assemble it if you want)

For both Feather &Black and Dormy House I'd ring up to double check though

mouldycheesefan Thu 16-Jun-16 12:14:03

John Lewis as well. Varies by item though.

Zeusette Thu 16-Jun-16 14:23:54

This is nice and comes flat packed
www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s_ss_i_0_11?k=corona+bedroom+furniture&sprefix=corona+bedr

GuinefortGrey Thu 16-Jun-16 14:53:07

Oh never thought of Amazon! Thanks for all the ideas everyone, I've seen a few things that might look good. Better do some measuring now as the ceiling is all different heights confused . Love The Dormy House, definitely bookmarking that site smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now