Small writing / computer desk

(7 Posts)
Enkopkaffetak Wed 15-Jun-16 16:50:36

Having recently moved dd1 needs a new writing desk to make a small mezzanine level into " her" space. the lenght of this is only 50 cm (20 ") and I am struggling to find anywhere I can get a desk of this width.

It could be one that is longer and the actual width is 50 so we can turn it the other way around. However if this is the case it needs to not be say 50 x 100 as it will become an area she cant then use properly,

I really do not want a flat pack argos type computer desk. Something that looks a bit nicer as dd1 had to give up a lot in the move and I am keen to make this space somewhere really nice for her to spend time.

I am open on £ up to 150 perhaps 200 if it is something really nice.
Any ideas?

puddlejumpingqueen Wed 15-Jun-16 17:14:28

This is 70 x 74 and is tiny, I'm not sure something 50cm will be useful to be honest?

Enkopkaffetak Wed 15-Jun-16 17:19:38

sleep deprived as been on a night shift I wrote it down wrong

75 cm wide smile the actual alcove is about 150 cm long

Is the table from Ikea?

puddlejumpingqueen Wed 15-Jun-16 17:26:06

Yes! I have it in my hall and really like it, but was flat pack being IKEA, so not sure if it's what you are after.

Enkopkaffetak Wed 15-Jun-16 17:35:27

I don't mind flat packs (could be great for that area) I was more thinking nothing like this sort of thing as I don't think they will make up a nice area for her.

Enkopkaffetak Wed 15-Jun-16 17:36:27

The above as something not to get flat pack if that makes sense..

puddlejumpingqueen Wed 15-Jun-16 18:09:28

Ah yes, I see what you mean!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now