Photos - please help identify wallpaper and blind

(6 Posts)
littlecupcake Fri 22-Apr-16 14:43:18

We moved into our house last summer and inherited a beautiful blind in the kitchen. I would like to get a second blind for the back door but I haven't had any luck tracking it down. Does anyone recognise it?

We have also got this wallpaper in the lounge and I'd love to know what it is. Again I've searched without success. The house is only four years old so it's a fairly recent design. I think it's good quality, too when you look closely at it, so maybe a well known designer?

Emily7708 Fri 22-Apr-16 23:14:06

The blind looks a bit like this material:

m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Polyester-Lycra-Fabric-Duck-Egg-Brown-Floral-Print-70cm-x-150cm-New-by-Dcf-/311538369263?nav=SEARCH

justdontevenfuckingstart Fri 22-Apr-16 23:16:04

Have you tried doing a reverse Google image search?

HereIAm20 Sat 23-Apr-16 18:32:25

Love the wallpaper so I will watch with interest!

littlecupcake Sat 23-Apr-16 22:20:55

Oh my word, that's the one!! I have ordered it, so now I'll be able to have matching blinds in the kitchen - thank you so much.

Haven't tried a reverse image search but I'll give it a go. Fingers crossed. I'll report back if I find out what it is.

untinctured Sun 24-Apr-16 11:19:20

I have just searched for the wallpaper but haven't had any luck. Do you have any contact details for the previous owners?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now