Interior designers

(5 Posts)
Blowitout Mon 11-Apr-16 22:02:03

I am thinking of using the services of an interior designer but am not sure whether the quotes I've had are reasonable. How much should I expect to pay for "conceptual development/design specs" of 4 bed, 2 bath house in SE England? Thank you.

SweetPeaPods Mon 11-Apr-16 22:28:02

Following with interest. We might be about to buy a new build so a blank canvas. I'm tempted to get a company in to help me make best use of the space.

building2016 Thu 14-Apr-16 18:05:00

Also interested in the answers to this!

kayessbee Thu 14-Apr-16 21:53:16

This was my old job and may be again one day.....depends who you've gone to. A big established company will charge more, whereas a start-up will charge maybe £500 max as they're just keen to get a foot in the door. So, could be anything from £3/400 to £2000+, like I said, it depends on the reputation and experience of the designer/studio.....do you like their previous work/them, as that's important too, definitely them, you'll be spending a lot of time talking to them and have to trust them....

LuxuriousSpace Thu 12-May-16 23:06:19

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now