What colour is this paint and can anyone recommend a paint range that has a colour close to it?

(9 Posts)
cuntycowfacemonkey Thu 07-Apr-16 22:07:31

Love this for my hallway but would like to avoid doing my usual trick of spending £20 on tester pots trying to find the right shade. Any suggestions? Obviously it's grey but well no paint is ever just called pale grey!

janedennehyinteriors.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/gray-colour-scheme.png

SoupDragon Thu 07-Apr-16 22:09:50

Probably some poncey Farrow and Ball paint with a stupid name grin

anotherbloodycyclist Thu 07-Apr-16 22:13:51

Polished pebble, Dulux? Just did a room in it. It's a really lovely pale grey, and better coverage and half the price of the poncey Farrow and Ball colours I've got in the rest of my house!

AlisonWunderland Thu 07-Apr-16 22:15:59

gallery white by crown
pebble shore by dulux ?

cuntycowfacemonkey Thu 07-Apr-16 22:23:34

Thanks so hopefully if I narrow it down to pebble something I'll be on the right track! DH would have a heart attack if I bought farrow and ball paint!

AmyInTheBoonies Thu 07-Apr-16 23:09:21

Pebble Shore is another Dulux one to try, a pale warm grey.
Also Dulux Thimble Case, a bit paler than Pebble Shore.

CheshireDing Sat 09-Apr-16 07:17:26

I have just used a colour called Flint Grey, from Homebase, it's a chalky type, looks similar to the pic but slightly lighted than the grey in the picture but have used on hallway wall with white skirting boards.

I have found I definitely prefer the Homebase/B&Q "older style" colour of paints, you still get the chalky F&B without the price tag. Think the range is called Timeless Classics (or something like that) in one of the stores.

FenellaMaxwell Sat 09-Apr-16 18:47:40

Was just about to say that looks like Dulux polished pebble...

Zampa Sat 09-Apr-16 18:50:26

I reckon that looks like Cornforth White from Farrow & Ball. Colour of my kitchen cabinets.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now