Anyone got an orange bathroom

(7 Posts)
SayrraT Sun 28-Feb-16 18:08:02

Now I know it sounds mad but I wondered if anyone has an orange bathroom? We are currently doing up our new house and I quite like the idea of burnt orange for the bathroom walls.

This is the bathroom so far, we are planning on using grey grout and the floor will be sanded and sealed.

Or if anyone has any other colour suggestions then let me know, I don't want white.

slicedfinger Sun 28-Feb-16 18:09:33

A bright one could be great.

We have F&B arsenic (strong green) I'm all for strong colours in bathrooms now. And it's easily changed when you get bored of it!

DelphiniumBlue Sun 28-Feb-16 18:12:19

Yes, I have an orange bathroom, with dark blue woodwork, and brass fittings. Based it on a stained glass ornament a friend made for me. Towels are either dark blue, orange or bright pink. Orange and gold sari material at the window.
Its a bit tired looking now, needs repainting, but originally had a sport of Moroccan feel to it.

SayrraT Sun 28-Feb-16 18:16:39

Wow thanks, quick replies. Do you have any pictures?

Yes, sliced if I don't like it we can paint again, that's why we went for white tiles etc.

Misty9 Sat 05-Mar-16 16:49:29

Our downstairs toilet is painted orange with turquoise tiles and white paneled wall too. Dh designed it grin I needed sun glasses to start with, but it is lovely and bright.

livingthegoodlife Thu 10-Mar-16 22:06:45

we have an ensuite with grey walls and orange accessories, it comes off a bedroom which is orange. i like it!

mavisgreen Thu 10-Mar-16 22:33:22

What about navy? With orange accessories.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now