Ideas for understated "safari" bedroom

(4 Posts)
10storeylovesong Wed 17-Feb-16 13:42:58

I've promised my 3 year old ds that I'll redecorate his bedroom and he's asked for a safari bedroom. I've had a look for ideas but they all seem to be quite babyish and I want something that will grow with him so don't need to do it again for a few years.

Has anybody got any ideas for bedding / curtains / light shades that might work?

10storeylovesong Wed 17-Feb-16 13:44:24

Also, I can't decide between grey walls which seem a bit more neutral or a brighter colour like the blue?

minipie Wed 17-Feb-16 14:13:43

Have a look at H&M - I saw some bedding there with safari animals in monochrome which looked good. Lots of grown up safari style accessories too.

link

I'd go for the blue walls - you could get some white star or cloud wall stickers to make a sky effect. I think grey walls are more liked by adults than children smile

10storeylovesong Wed 17-Feb-16 20:05:16

Thank you so much. I wouldn't have thought of h+m at all but my little lad loves quite a lot of the stuff on there, and not bad prices either which is good when just about to start potty training!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now