Can someone find me a kitchen table & chairs please?!

(3 Posts)
PingPongBat Sat 16-Jan-16 11:46:50

Our new kitchen cabinets will be much like these - gloss slab doors, ivory, brushed steel handles, worktop is a bit lighter coloured but sides of the cabinets won't have the wrap around thing on the sides (I'm sure this has a name but I can't remember what it is). Floor is yet to be decided but probably a light / mid coloured-limestone Karndean (2nd pic).

Now I need a kitchen table and chairs to go with it. Really struggling to work out what will look right!

Ideally it would be an extending one, so we can sit up to 4 (or maybe even 6 people). Not exactly sure how much space we will have as there is a wall to be knocked down & I'm finding it hard to visualise the space. But there will definitely be room for a rectangular 4 seater.

Help!

Doingmybestmum Tue 09-Feb-16 10:37:32

we just bought a fab table and 2 benches from THINK Found www.thinkfound.co.uk/ - I love them and they can make them to your specification. Unusual and family friendly and no trees killed - hope you like them (I don't work for the firm!!)

PingPongBat Tue 09-Feb-16 18:03:07

Thank you Doingmybest - I'd given up on anyone replying! I've seen a few of those hairpin leg tables around on various websites, and would like to see one IRL before I buy. But definitely worth considering

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now