which nursery decor for the indecisive

(8 Posts)
flopseyR72 Sun 10-Jan-16 17:54:38

I was wondering if anyone could help me decide.Please, I'm going back and forward between two nursery ranges from Mamas and Papas for my baby daughter. I have the florence nursery furniture. Millie and Boris Pink or Liberty range. The Millie and Boris is a nice pink but only a coverlet with a 3d bunny. The liberty range has a quilt and is less fussy but it is for a baby. I really can't decide and Im driving myself crazy. They are quite expensive so want to buy the right one. Could anyone help advise?
www.mamasandpapas.com/product-millie-boris-girls-cotbed-coverlet/7056N9400/type-i/
or
www.mamasandpapas.com/product-liberty-cotbed-quilt/7041L0300/type-i/

Quodlibet Sun 10-Jan-16 18:00:17

I'm not sure what you get with these sets, but in the pictures they both have cot bumpers which are now recognised to be a safety hazard and shouldn't be used for babies as there is risk they can suffocate. As such I don't really know why they sell them - these sets seem like a bit of a rip off to me! Sorry not to be more positive but do look up cot bumper safety advice before you shell out.

flopseyR72 Sun 10-Jan-16 18:01:38

thanks I'm not buying the bumpers just the quilt or coverlet and a couple of bits of decor. its more for decor baby sleeps in a sleeping bag.

kimlo Sun 10-Jan-16 18:07:13

The second one, i love that sleeping bag

TattieHowkerz Sun 10-Jan-16 18:08:23

Agree, they are both nice, but the liberty one is a bit special.

flopseyR72 Sun 10-Jan-16 18:40:32

thanks your views are appreciated......so bad at decisions......

PennyHasNoSurname Sun 10-Jan-16 18:42:25

Liberty as the sleeping bag and blanket in that range are gorgeous.

Id go for a plainish room so its easy to update as she grows

flopseyR72 Thu 14-Jan-16 22:29:14

hanks for all advice...............went for.....liberty! Got it very much reduced exdisplay as local MP is closing, already on sale and then further 50% off so all in £109 including the doll, blanket and musical toy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now