help to find this wallpaper please

(8 Posts)
Swankymama Sun 27-Sep-15 00:09:24

Fallen in love with this wallpaper in the Oliver Bonas (clapham junction branch) changing rooms. Can anyone help locate where I can purchase it? Did ask the store but they were no help! Thanks in advance.

wowfudge Sun 27-Sep-15 07:31:48

Is it actually wallpaper? Difficult to tell from the photo, but it looks as though it may be a bespoke collage of Clapham rail tickets. You could try asking their head office who did the fit out and then speaking to them about it.

wowfudge Sun 27-Sep-15 07:32:57

I've just clocked the pattern repeat - it is wallpaper!

BoomKapow Sun 27-Sep-15 07:48:12

Is this it?

www.wallpaperdirect.com/mobile/collections/linwood/ephemera-wallpapers/1336

BoomKapow Sun 27-Sep-15 07:48:42

The tickets look a little more spread out actually do not sure.

wowfudge Sun 27-Sep-15 09:24:47

I wondered if it was by Linwood. Given that it was the Clapham shop and the tickets are mainly Clapham-related I suspect it is bespoke.

Swankymama Sun 27-Sep-15 23:59:51

Thanks for your investigative work. Ahh it wasn't Oliver Bonas but the Joy store! Sorry..bit of a brain drain as went there in summer. Going to ring their HO to enquire. Photo does not do it justice.

crinsonc Wed 27-Jul-16 23:05:31

Did you ever manage to find out where this was from? I saw it over the weekend and would also like to track it down! Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now