New interior doors and frames

(5 Posts)
vienaa Sat 09-May-15 17:27:15

Around how much would i be looking at to put 6 new interior doors and frames, if I buy the materials myself...

williemorris555 Mon 25-May-15 14:10:38

It depends on material, because the better it is, the more expensive will work cost - quality wood needs special treatment. When I repaired my house and it came to doors changing, I decided to buy good quality doors from reliable manufacturer ( doorsandbeyond.com/ ) instead of having risk and chose material by myself - I know very little about it)

SallyWilliams18 Mon 01-Jun-15 06:34:16

I'm not sure what the exact price is because it really depends on the quality and brand of the material. I would always recommend not to get a cheap one so it will last longer. It would be better to get something a bit expensive, but not too much. Just make sure that its quality suits its price.

SallyWilliams18 Mon 01-Jun-15 06:34:54

I'm not sure what the exact price is because it really depends on the quality and brand of the material. I would always recommend not to get a cheap one so it will last longer. It would be better to get something a bit expensive, but not too much. Just make sure that its quality suits its price.

vienaa Sun 07-Jun-15 07:29:10

Thanks guys for your input, have been quoted £450

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now