Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Separable bunk beds - where can I find some?

(17 Posts)
clutterqueen Fri 08-Nov-13 21:19:22

Hi all
Am looking for separable bunk beds, preferably pine. Can't find them anywhere apart from an unreviewed seller on Amazon hmm. Has anyone come across them?
Thanks!

LakeFlyPie Fri 08-Nov-13 21:27:38

I liked the look of these but the frame was too long to fit in the space we want them to go into (by 10cm!)

I ordered these from Argos instead, they haven't arrived yet (due on tuesday) but will report back if you're interested.

Mandy21 Fri 08-Nov-13 21:28:33

We have the Joseph Polo bunk beds in white. They're great quality and more than happy with them.

MinnesotaNice Fri 08-Nov-13 21:31:15

We have this brand. Looks like it is sold in the UK as well.

Lagoonablue Fri 08-Nov-13 21:36:23

Bensons for beds do them. I got mine from Amazon. They were fine.

ouryve Fri 08-Nov-13 21:38:25
ouryve Fri 08-Nov-13 21:40:45

The Thuka beds are lovely, Luke. DS1 had one, but finding fitted sheets for it was a PITA. It was either spend a fortune, or grab some in IKEA in colours that DS1 didn't quite like.

rockybalboa Fri 08-Nov-13 21:46:27

We have Next wooden ones and they are separable. Ours are white but I'm sure they come in pine.

PoshPenny Fri 08-Nov-13 21:51:20

flexa. Made in Denmark. from Pine. my daughters still have theirs and they are now technically grown up at 18 and 19. they have proved to be an excellent investment. we bought them from furniture village.

CuttedUpPear Fri 08-Nov-13 21:53:32

Ours came from Ikea. 12 years now and still going strong.

Ploom Fri 08-Nov-13 21:54:42

We got ours a few years ago from here. They've lasted really well & we've just seperated them 2 weeks ago for our boys to finally have seperate bedrooms. Would definitely recommend them.

BlueStringPudding Fri 08-Nov-13 21:57:30

Another vote for Flexa, you can usually find some on Ebay, and they're great..

wimblehorse Fri 08-Nov-13 22:06:36

Warren Evans do some I think

Melongena Fri 08-Nov-13 22:23:08

We have a high sleeper from this company who also do bunks in a mind-bogglingly wide range of options, really well-made and they can make them to fit awkward rooms etc.

clutterqueen Tue 12-Nov-13 13:14:47

Brilliant. Thank you all very much. smile
Yes please do report back LakeFly.

mamaonion Fri 29-Nov-13 22:30:23

Warren Evans- make 2 identical beds and very nice and sturdy!

OrganixAddict Fri 29-Nov-13 22:34:34

Ours are from m&s. Had them 5 years and still all good. We did buy them when they were massively reduced too so they were a bargain.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now