ever thought you'd ordered curtains then only one curtain has arrived?

(6 Posts)
Zoe567 Thu 03-Oct-13 22:19:26

I believe I have just ordered ONE curtain who does that? who sells curtains individually!?
I feel annoyed, and stooped.

icklekid Sat 05-Oct-13 06:38:15

I would be surprised has it come yet? We bought some lovely next curtains and in the pack were 2!

WheresTheHoneyMummy Sat 05-Oct-13 07:03:30

Years ago I ordered curtains for DDs room and when they came it was only one curtain - why? Why would I only want one curtain?!

nextphase Sat 05-Oct-13 07:39:51

We got a pair from Next. I think it is a typo in the title, and you'll get a pair.

Zoe456 Wed 09-Oct-13 13:37:17

Yes, in this case it was a typo. I think. But as wheresTheHoney says, it's confusing because sometimes (occasionally) curtains are sold individually. confused I did get a pair!!! but not before I'd panicked and ordered again. I should have waited. I have to return the other pair now. I hope they fix that. Maybe I should have rung to check, not sure you can ring, it was a bit confusing.

Periwinkle007 Wed 09-Oct-13 22:14:00

my mum got a quote for curtains for their house. when she actually went to pay she discovered the quote was for just 1 curtain, so half the window.... the price for a pair seemed good but when they then doubled it it wasn't.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now