Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Coffee Table Search

(11 Posts)
Nix01 Tue 01-Oct-13 14:05:41

Hi All,

I've been looking for a nice coffee table for ages. Can you recommend anywhere, or seen any that our criteria lately?

Must be:

Solid wood
Rectangular
Large (ish)
Have pull out drawers

Yes a company called Pine and Oak Furniture Limited. They have a showroom local to me. Have just ordered this myself after a LOOOOONG search.
www.pine-oak.co.uk/products/Kennet-Oak-Coffee-Table-With-4-Drawers.html#
Everything I found was too rustic, this has a beautiful satin finish, lovely quality.

mummaemma Tue 01-Oct-13 16:45:12

I got mine from Cotswold company I think. Dark wood with 12 drawers and lifts up for storage inside

wonkylegs Tue 01-Oct-13 17:06:30

What about this one, I've bought furniture from them before and it was good quality.

joseph000 Mon 07-Oct-13 07:50:43

Coffee table is an important piece of furniture that is displayed in the living room in many homes.You can purchase a coffee table just about anywhere that sells furniture. When you go to buy it, you will want to make sure that it is the quality of furniture that goes with the rest of what you have in your living room.I think purchasing coffee tables online is a great way to save money.

valiumredhead Mon 07-Oct-13 08:37:06

Oak furniture have exactly what you want, with 4 drawers.

valiumredhead Mon 07-Oct-13 08:51:25
LittlePandaBear Fri 11-Oct-13 20:11:44

Myakka have great wooden furniture

Nix01 Tue 15-Oct-13 18:32:55

Thanks Havetowearheels, but the link doesn't work anymore sad

Thanks Valiumredhead, there's a few tables there that look interesting....

Will look up Cotswolds Furniture and Myakka, thanks ladies

Nix01 Tue 15-Oct-13 18:35:08

Sorry Wonkylegs, I didn't see your post at first, thank you. It's lovely, but the wrong colour.

Nix01 I know, apparently the website is being rebuilt, I rang them in a panic yesterday to check they haven't discontinued the range as I have two pieces but need another two.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now