Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Loaf furniture

(4 Posts)
DreadfulSpiller Sat 21-Sep-13 19:25:26

Hi, has anyone purchased any of their furniture ? Specifically table and chairs? Pleased? Good quality? Thanks

freezingdrizzle Tue 24-Sep-13 21:53:05

had a nightmare with a bed from them, headboard had a mark on it when delivered and it took them 6 weeks to change it - then the new one ALSO had a mark. In the end accepted 20% off, but I really had to fight them for it.

(good quality when not damaged iyswim, would not use them again though)

SilverSixpence Wed 25-Sep-13 18:40:21

I have a bed from them, service was great and the bed is gorgeous. I would buy a table and chairs from them based on my experience.

DreadfulSpiller Thu 26-Sep-13 14:20:53

Many thanks both

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now