Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Where to buy good quality roman blinds online?

(6 Posts)
holidaybug Sat 21-Sep-13 07:52:25

I had some blinds made for our study by 247 blinds and they are nice but functional.

I want some better quality roman blinds for the bedrooms - any recommendations please?

bodiddly Sat 21-Sep-13 07:54:36

Does it need to be online? You probably have a local curtain shop near you that would come out, measure up and show you a selection of fabrics.

Longleggedlovely Sat 21-Sep-13 07:56:00

I've been recommended blinds2go.co.uk. I've not used then yet but have sent off for free fabric samples. They are coming in about 1/3rd cheaper than any other quote so far for us

Ihavethislittlesister Sat 21-Sep-13 07:57:11

For good ones, john Lewis. I've also used web blinds but not for Romans.

dixiechick1975 Sat 21-Sep-13 21:32:45

tuiss are supposed to be good.

i've got some hillarys ones - come with the easy up and down mechanism like a roller blind so ideal for those put up and down daily.

I've also used a lady called drapes by design who advertised on ebay - based in halifax but posts - very reasonable. Will source fabric or use your own.

try the Natural curtain company

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now