Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Please help me find a blue and white blind for a bathroom that isn't nautical

(3 Posts)
member Sat 21-Sep-13 08:11:33

Thanks Wonky I can't get the first two links to work.

I like the spoonflower stuff - if I could get a Uk equivalent so didn't have to pay loads for shipping & customs charges I'd be happy!

wonkylegs Fri 20-Sep-13 21:49:40

Geometric here
Round pattern here
Lots here
Very different ones here
White with blue pattern here
Or here
Or perhaps buy some Moroccan style fabric here and have it made up into a blind.

member Fri 20-Sep-13 19:31:41

or floral!

Basically the bathroom suite is white, the tiles are white but with a dark blue border which have white scroll shapes on. I need to run with navy & white as my main colours & I plan to introduce bits of a third colour using towels (I have bought burnt orange towels to do this).

So, what I'd like is a moroccanish/chevronish/ikatish/ethnic/geometric blue and white blind. Has anybody seen any ready made or can think of a cheap fabric that fits the bill so I can get one made?

Thankyou in anticipation!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now