Fireplace...

(6 Posts)
tinkerbellvspredator Wed 25-Sep-13 10:57:59

Have a look on eBay these things get sold on for much less than original price - you need to be near for pick up as too heavy for cheap courier. Eg search for Next fireplace (Next do better ones than argos imho). But I vote cream too.

Rockchick1984 Wed 25-Sep-13 10:50:09

I'm a SAHM so it'll be DH's wages, not keen on that way of working things out grin

Who's paying - they get the casting vote ?!!! ( well that's how it works in our house !) :-)

Rockchick1984 Sat 21-Sep-13 02:12:57

Thanks Rumm that's my thoughts but DH prefers the black so need other opinions especially that agree with me smile

Rummikub Fri 20-Sep-13 21:28:11

Hmmm I think cream. But I like neutral and it's easier to work with if you decide to change decor.

Rockchick1984 Fri 20-Sep-13 17:12:42

We have no fireplace in the living room and it looks rubbish - really need something on the (plain, bare) chimney breast. Can't afford a lot so debating between cream] or black

The wall is cream wallpapered with a slight floral pattern, we have a black leather sofa and oak furniture. Just can't decide!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now