Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Farrow and Ball colour for front Door? Recommendations?

(30 Posts)
mummaemma Mon 29-Jul-13 13:36:33

Just started stripping off old paint ready for new fresh colour.

Just can't decide which colour. Anyone have F & B paintl on their door they could recommend?

AcrylicPlexiglass Sat 03-Aug-13 17:04:57

I'm not a farrow and ball person but I think strong colours are best for front doors. Forest green or red or dark blue are lovely. At all costs avoid the grey green sage sludge type colour that spreads like a rash when areas gentrify (unless you really love it of course).

mummaemma Sat 03-Aug-13 18:39:06

yep it certainly looks green whatkungfuthat. Loving it though. Thanks for the picture.

mummaemma Sat 03-Aug-13 18:44:14

we have just stripped off dark blue acrylicplexiglass. I have uploaded a picture on another post in home decoration. im guessing you dont like my colour choice as some of them are greeny sludge colour lol and not dark. please have a look and tell me what you think. thankyou

mummaemma Sat 03-Aug-13 18:45:27

hold on i can put it on here too.

Ohhelpohnoitsa Sat 03-Aug-13 19:34:00

London stome is gorgeous but our house is too. modern for it to suit sadly. We have railings or downpipe, cant. remember which. It matches the blue bricks in oir house perfectly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now