gift for friends moving into new house?

(9 Posts)

I have made up a planter to give colour for the garden. Often the garden can take months (or for ever) to sort out!

Candlemaker Fri 02-Aug-13 20:32:34

I make hand-poured soy candles in vintage vessels. Each one is unique and would make a great house-warming gift! Here's a link to my Etsy Page: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MeltVintage?ref=search_shop_redirect

Zynzong Mon 22-Jul-13 09:36:08

prosecco!

winnieangel Mon 22-Jul-13 06:44:57

If in England or Wales you can go to a website and put in their new postcode & get a print of a 19th venture map centred on their street. You can even personalise the message. Used for a few people recently 'who have everything' & loved.

a meal would always be the answer here! nice tray of lasagne etc grin ( any time really but moving is a good excuse!)

Bowlersarm Sun 21-Jul-13 20:35:26

The latest celebrity cook, cookbook. Can get them half price or discounted from many bookshops. Whole family will benefit smile

georgeclooneyfan Sun 21-Jul-13 20:32:47

Good idea, thanks WholeLottaRosie.

WholeLottaRosie Sun 21-Jul-13 13:23:27

One of those scent reed diffusers? (not sure what their proper name is) Next do a nice boxed one for £14 or so.

georgeclooneyfan Sun 21-Jul-13 10:29:29

Hi not sure if I have posted this message in the right place.Friends are moving into their 3 rd house and they have two kids 14 and 10.I was wanting to give them a gift apart from flowers and wine,or would that do? Thanks in advance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now