Reed diffusers you can actually smell? Anyone tried Jo Malone?

(10 Posts)
workingtitle Fri 12-Jul-13 14:09:15

I've currently got an orla Kiely 'fig tree' diffuser - I'm a bit fed up of the OK branding, but it smells lovely and is effective! About £20 at John Lewis. Can also recommend White Company - their candles and diffusers really kick out the scent.

nickiwilki Fri 12-Jul-13 13:25:59

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

gemdotcom Mon 10-Jun-13 23:34:26

Next have a nice range of diffusers and scented candles. I like the 'Paris' one but it's not in the directory anymore, they could have it in stores though

allnewtaketwo Thu 06-Jun-13 18:17:45

I've got a Jo Malone one in the hall and you can definitely smell it

hollyisalovelyname Thu 06-Jun-13 18:15:54

I have the Rituals Lotus one. It's lovely.

Nepotism Thu 06-Jun-13 18:13:11

Penhaligon ones (often available in TK Maxx) are very good.

not tried Jo Malone, but i have a neom one in my bathroom. its called happiness i think, and is a lovely scent, noticeable but not overpowering.

RobinSparkles Mon 03-Jun-13 13:37:29

My friend had a Body Shop one once. You could smell it for miles!

justaweeone Mon 03-Jun-13 13:35:47

Haven't tried Jo Malone but have a Rituals Spa one (spring garden) which I bought before Christmas and can smell it from where I am sitting.Also have the New York one from Next and can smell it as soon as I walk into the bedroom.

Mrsdp123 Mon 03-Jun-13 11:52:50

I have used the ones from Linea before in bathrooms which have a strong smell but aren't sickly. I have just bought one frm the White Company and one from Orla Kiely and you can't smell either of them v well unless you have a reed up your nostril. I want one for the hallway which is relatively wide and that you can smell, anyone have any recommendations. I hate vanilla type scents so am looking for something floral and light but still pongy enough...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now