tostaky Mon 06-May-13 17:37:09

It is going in the playroom/mezzanine.
What would you recommend?
smile

BreasticlesNTesticles Tue 07-May-13 21:05:50

I got one for £300 from ASDA surprisingly

Also in the playroom, so didn't want anything pricey

MrsGrowbag Wed 08-May-13 19:27:20

John Lewis do a really basic but surprisingly comfortable sofa bed for under £300 (just!).
http://www.johnlewis.com/house-by-john-lewis-smart-large-sofa-beds/p308428?colour=Slate

DewDr0p Tue 14-May-13 21:45:09

My friend has an Ikea one which is amazingly comfortable to sleep on and has space in the base to store your bedding. It works like this one but hers is a more modern sofa shape.

MrsJamin Wed 15-May-13 06:26:47

I like these from made.com - only £199 and look really cool- lots of colours available.

BeastsOnToast Wed 15-May-13 22:47:39

We are also looking for a sofa bed for in the playroom, so i am marking my space... Like the look of that one Mrs Jasmin, until I saw the length: it's only 180 cm (6ft) long, which means I can sleep on it as long as I don't stretch my toes (5'10) and dh would have to be diagonally (6'3) grin. Personally I really like the look of the futon company sofa beds but they are a little pricey (to put it mildly). We have a small - and independent - shop nearby that sells sofabeds, and I may go and have a look if they have got something naice there.

makemineaginandtonic Mon 20-May-13 19:12:13

Don't get an M&S one. We did, and we call it the bed of nails now. Such a thin mattress you can feel the bars underneath....

Indith Mon 20-May-13 19:21:08

We have this ikea one which is nice. The drawers are fabulous for storage and it is very comfy with proper slatted base.

OneLittleToddleTerror Tue 21-May-13 09:48:04

We also have the ikea one indith linked. Admittedly it's in the spare room and we don't sit on it like a sofa. But it's got huge drawers! (I don't consider it a sofa bed btw).

joseph000 Fri 13-Sep-13 10:40:45

There are several different types of sofa beds that you can purchase.A good sofa bed ideally provides a comfortable place to sit and a comfortable place to sleep.When buying a sofa bed, it is better to consider the size of the sofa bed that will best suit you.Select a sofa bed that has a good mattress. It should be thick enough to give a good support for the person sleeping on it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now