Anyone fancy helping me find some curtains?

(2 Posts)
newtonupontheheath Tue 16-Apr-13 13:55:57

Have you tried wilkinsons? Or dunelm mill? I've been looking for my ds. We need a specific shade of blue and we couldnt find a colour from there that matched. They have loads of shades and start at £20 at wilkinsons.

In the end we went with gltc as they had 20% off over the weekend, plus the 15% mn discount. They've just arrived and are fantastic quality but aren't cheap (£65 full price... Well out of our usual budget!) but like I say, we needed this awkward blue.

Jojobump1986 Tue 16-Apr-13 08:29:18

We're thinking of moving DS1 (18m) into his own room but it'll need new curtains. The colour scheme is neutral/cream/chocolate & needs to have blackout lining. The width of the window is 49" & the pole-bottom of the window length is 72". It needs to be pencil-pleat & as cheap as possible!

Ideally we'd like to move him this weekend & I'm so sleep deprived today that I've spent an hour looking at curtains, have no clue what I'm looking at, have developed a headache & just want to cry! Help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now