Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

What is this shade of blue called, and where can I buy bedding in it?

(8 Posts)
ecuse Mon 15-Apr-13 13:47:22

Photo on my profile - I want bedding in the colour of the sky! Any inspiration for where I might find it?

All the usual outlets I'm browsing online have wishy washy blue bedding, but I want something really vivid! Am I going to have to dye some plain whites?

gymboywalton Mon 15-Apr-13 13:48:30
ecuse Mon 15-Apr-13 14:26:12

Love the colour, don't like the quilting. Cerulean. That's a good name for blue though - may help with googling. Thank you!

KatyMac Mon 15-Apr-13 14:27:39

Cornflower?

BedHog Mon 15-Apr-13 14:37:57

I'd call that colour French Navy. You can often get bedding that colour from places like Vertbaudet and La Redoute. I've had bedding from there before that is the shade of blue you want on one side and navy blue on the other. Ebay's often worth a look for inexpensive bedding too.

Tee2072 Mon 15-Apr-13 14:47:57
ecuse Mon 15-Apr-13 14:53:58

This is all good stuff, thanks everyone!

gymboywalton Mon 15-Apr-13 14:54:09

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now