Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

all white kitchen? yes or no?

(53 Posts)
ImTooHecsyForYourParty Thu 04-Apr-13 15:44:26

my new kitchen (nearly finished YAY!!!) is white units and white tiles and currently white walls and ceiling. The worktop is a sort of mottled thing sort of a bit like that, handles are chrome. floor will match worktops. all woodwork is bright white gloss.

Would you keep the walls white or paint them a different colour?

I really love how white it looks, but I'm wondering if it's a little soulless, and also how practical white walls will be long term! grin

spaghettina Sun 12-May-13 18:28:47

I think it would look lovely with some plants - great way to add some colour and movement against the white.
How about pots of herbs along the window sill?

benlinus Mon 13-May-13 12:12:25

I actually love white kitchens! But I thought a combination of white and dark suited remodel our best. Very pleased with style. Love the kitchen too dark!

spaghettina Wed 15-May-13 10:50:22

Very nice Benlinus!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now