Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Helping coordinating this wallpaper

(9 Posts)

Hi,

Dd wants this wallpaper in her room and I've tried some testers but aren't sure about any of them
We've tried lemon to match the flowers but I'm not sure, then we've tried blue but it looks quite cold.
The look she's going for is vintage, romantic, girls. And we've got vintage ivory furniture. Can you help choose s a color to paint the other three walls.
This is what we've tried so far
www.lauraashley.com/invt/3308217
dulux.trade-decorating.co.uk/servlet/ColourAvailabilityHandler?name=soft_fauna_5
dulux.trade-decorating.co.uk/servlet/ColourAvailabilityHandler?name=lemon_chiffon_5
Thanks

amazonianwoman Wed 27-Mar-13 22:46:25

Pretty wallpaper smile Could you not just paper the whole room in it?

What about green?

justaweeone Thu 28-Mar-13 09:32:43

I would use a soft ivory to make the wallpaper standout

greendental Thu 28-Mar-13 17:13:22

What about a very light grey with a blue tone.

I thought as the wallpaper is busy looking the whole room in it my be a bit too cluttered looking, I might be wrong though.
I'll try the ivory, green and grey testers For starters.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Hmm.. I'm looking at the farrow and ball website for paint colors but I'm rubbish at trying to in visage colors.
Can anyone who uses f&b tell me what colors they think will match the abbé wallpaper.
Thank you again.

justaweeone Fri 29-Mar-13 08:43:54

What about lime white or pointing if you want something less cream in colour

7to25 Sat 30-Mar-13 09:53:28

What about the cerise colour way of the Summer Palace wallpaper and then match the other walls to the neutral background?
I note that the website recommends Pale Duck Egg as a complementary paint to the colourway you have chosen

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now