Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

suggest a nice lino or vinyl for bathroom floor?

(4 Posts)
minipie Mon 25-Mar-13 08:33:25

planning to redo a bathroom, it will mainly be used by DCs so I'd prefer to use Lino or vinyl rather than cold hard tiles. I don't know much about these though, can anyone recommend where to look to find nice versions? any tips? prepared to spend a bit.

MrsBigBadBeck Mon 25-Mar-13 11:38:55

If its for your bathroom do some homework on easy cleaning hard wearing ones smile I wouldn't pick anything too dark or too light purely because I'm a talc fiend and fluff from towels can get everywhere, so probably something neutral. The property I'm renting has a tiled floor and surprisingly it's not coldsmile

Cantbelieveitsnotbutter Mon 25-Mar-13 11:46:18

Onlinecarpets.co.uk have some gorgeous stripey linos. I have a distressed white wood look Lino. Really really pleased with it

minipie Mon 25-Mar-13 12:54:59

oh I love this multicoloured stripes one www.onlinecarpets.co.uk/vinyl-flooring/style/striped-vinyl-flooring/multi-stripes-bubblegum-vinyl-flooring.html

DH is more boring conservative and will say no though...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now