pipsqueakz Sun 17-Mar-13 12:26:44

Or even free cycle?

Have you looked on gumtree?

Chinateacup Sat 16-Mar-13 22:16:53

I mean real ones not eBay ...

Chinateacup Sat 16-Mar-13 22:16:28

Auctions.

WafflyVersatile Sat 16-Mar-13 22:14:39

habitat have some competitively priced chenille rugs.

didireallysaythat Sat 16-Mar-13 21:14:04

Thanks - I'll check these out. I'm currently favouring rugs that cost around £20-£30 but hadn't found many (watching a few on eBay...). I'd completely missed The Range - sounds ideal....

John Lewis, dunelm, Argos (same as homebase).
M&S, next

missalien Sat 16-Mar-13 20:08:01

The range have large carpet rugs for ten pounds each they match the colour of our carpet in our rented house so we have out then down and it keeps the carpets nice ! And for a tenet it's cheaper than getting the carpets cleaned ! Make sure you get rug tape is they go on wooden floors . Can't go wrong for a tenet each!

deleted203 Sat 16-Mar-13 19:57:23
pipsqueakz Sat 16-Mar-13 19:55:44

Delivered size for typo

pipsqueakz Sat 16-Mar-13 19:55:16

Ikea? Dunelm mill? Argos? All reasonable and think u can get dwlivwred but check hope this helps

didireallysaythat Sat 16-Mar-13 18:28:38

We're just about to move into rented (slow housing market and wanted to keep the house sale) - hopefully just for 6 months while our sellers find something (offered accepted in January). Nice rental with wooden floors which I like the idea of in rented property. But somewhat chilly (period property)..... I'll be making draught excluders... but we're going to need rugs...

Where should I be looking ? I'm not keen to spend a fortune as hopefully we won't be in the house forever... Ideally online as I work, have kids, and I need to pack our house up in the next few days....

Thanks !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now