Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Wide waterproof tablecloth

(6 Posts)
lonelyplanet Sun 17-Mar-13 15:39:19

Just found one - Dunelm have some new stock!

lonelyplanet Sun 17-Mar-13 10:02:43

Does anyone else know where I might look. Thanks

lonelyplanet Sat 16-Mar-13 12:46:50

Thanks for the replies, Euphemia.
I can't find fabic wide enough. I'm happy to cut it down if I do. Norfolk textiles have big range, but they only do 160cm width in the acrylic coated fabric. I need something that dds can paint etc on, and I don't think this will be waterproof enough. Thanks for looking though.

Euphemia Fri 15-Mar-13 23:27:20

Lots of choice here.

Euphemia Fri 15-Mar-13 23:26:28

Could you buy the material and cut it to size?

lonelyplanet Fri 15-Mar-13 17:33:53

I've been searching everywhere for an extra wide (at least 160cm) PVC coated table cloth for a round table, but can't find one. Our curtains are duck egg and taupe. I was hoping to find a taupe/ cream spot. Any suggestions would be gratefully recieved. Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now