Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

If you have a not too modern red carpet in your living room...

(4 Posts)
craftycottontail Mon 11-Mar-13 13:13:46

Happy to help smile

StuffezLaBouche Sun 10-Mar-13 09:33:30

Oh wow crafty, I LOVE those pictures. Luckily my furniture is already dark, as well. I would need to consider a deeper coloured wall by the looks of it. Thanks so much for the suggestion.

craftycottontail Sun 10-Mar-13 09:31:15

What about Indian inspired style?

Maybe one wall painted deep red, with mango/dark wood furniture, chunky candlesticks on the fireplace, a few pretty throws on the sofas.

Something like the first few pictures of this image search.

http://www.google.com/images?client=ms-rim&hl=en&q=indian+living+room&oe=UTF-8&channel=browser&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ei=6VE8UcTqF4mQ7AaOnYB4&ved=0CAcQsAQ

StuffezLaBouche Sun 10-Mar-13 09:15:51

What kind of furniture and accessories do you have?
I live in an old Victorian rented terrace which is most definitely not decorated very modernly (I know that's not a word).
I do quite like it though and I thinking done not too bad a job furnishing it entirely second hand and through free cycle. (Moving here cost me every penny I had!)

If you have a few seconds to look at the picture on my profile, would anyone be able to suggest any improvements? Decorating is not my forte. Oh by the way I think the landlady would book with painting the walls, but that's about the most major change I could make.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now