Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

If you have a circular dining table that seats 6 please can you do me a favour?

(6 Posts)
Fresh01 Tue 29-Jan-13 21:49:44

We have what you are wanting. 160cm diameter.

monniemae Tue 29-Jan-13 14:24:29

Ours is 122cm across unextended and fits 4 comfortably and 6 squeezed - not quite big enough to seat 6 adults every day I don't think x

wendybird77 Mon 28-Jan-13 17:25:10

Haven't bought it yet, but the one I'm getting is 125 cm across.

Janeyspamey Mon 28-Jan-13 11:56:22

Hi. I have a 120cm diameter round table and it can get 4 around comfortably but 6 at a bit of a squeeze. In fact I'm getting rid of it for a nice rectangular table that should take 6 more easily.

CaptainNancy Sun 27-Jan-13 00:21:43

Ours isn't circular, but I imagine you;d need at least 120cm diameter.

BuiltForComfort Fri 25-Jan-13 18:48:53

Can you measure the diameter in cm and let me know please?! Really struggling to visualise what size I need and whether it will fit comfortably in the space.

If it seats 6 without being elbow to elbow but 8 would be a bit tight, that's what I'm looking for!

Thanks in advance smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now