Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Is £2.5K a good price for fitted double bedroom wardrobes?

(6 Posts)
herhonesty Fri 08-Feb-13 07:38:20

Does that include all the internal fittings, drawers etc? What part of the country are you in?

ScumbleGoosie Thu 07-Feb-13 15:05:26

Did you receive another quote ?

MrsMargoLeadbetter Mon 24-Dec-12 14:38:29

Thank you for your replies. Am waiting for a 2nd quote, as I think we need something to compare against.

Will update with 2nd quote.

sparkle9 Mon 24-Dec-12 00:30:24

I've been quoted less than 2k for 2 five door fitted wardrobes.

carocaro Wed 19-Dec-12 16:17:24

We got three white gloss double fitted wardrobes from Ikea and bought fancy handles from another shop, about £1,000 in all I think, they happen to fit perfectly and they look super chic.

MrsMargoLeadbetter Wed 19-Dec-12 14:48:39

Hi

Had a quote from a local firm to make fitted wardrobes out of MDF. So 3 double wardrobes (inc internal cupboards/drawers) fitted and finished with white paint. They said £2.5K all in.

We have had Hammonds around previously and they quoted c£5.5K+VAT I think from memory but the finish would be nicer than MDF.

I want to make the most of the space, hence going for bespoke rather than ikea etc.

Just wondered if others have had something similar done? And if the price looks reasonable.

Cheers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now