Mary Erskine school

(4 Posts)
morag05 Mon 18-Apr-16 17:06:37

Hello has anyone got a dyslexic child at Mary Erskine in Edinburgh ?
We are relocating and this school have availability for S1 . All other private schools appear to be full and I can not find anywhere for my other daughter who will go into p5 in August .
My eldest is currently on a drama scholarship and I'm curious to find out how strong they are on the arts .
Thank you in advance .

dotdotdotmustdash Mon 18-Apr-16 17:33:21

You've put this in Higher Education section but it would be much more likely to get replies in the Scotsnet section and you'll find a good number of members in the Edinburgh area.

3nationsfamily Tue 19-Apr-16 15:32:54

Mary Erskine have a strong reputation for the arts and regularly have students and choirs involved in musical theatre productions in the Edinburgh Playhouse theatre outside of school as well as the world famous Edinburgh Tattoo in August. Have you looked at St Georges school for girls which is very nearby and may have places in both year groups for your girls together . It is not as big as MES but has a great reputation and all the girls I know from there are lovely.

morag05 Wed 20-Apr-16 12:45:08

Thank you very much we are going to go and see St Georges .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now