Team selection rant

(4 Posts)
228agreenend Thu 11-Feb-16 20:26:51

I just wrote a long post about a recent unfair team selection for my son's sport team, and decided it was too identifying so deleted it. However, felt better for writing it down.

Give me your examples of unfair sports's team selection to make me feel,better.

EdithWeston Thu 11-Feb-16 21:07:32

This is the higher education topic, and I think that the over-18s need to sort it out themselves with their university, college or club coaches.

It's usually pretty much on merit once in the adult game, though perhaps some leeway for those who show commitment by turning up for all the training (especially if at anti-social o'clock in the morning).

2rebecca Thu 11-Feb-16 22:35:39

My son at uni is on the committee for his sport and I don't get involved. I didn't when he was at high school either. if he had a problem he raised it with his teacher/ head of that sport. You sound overinvested.

228agreenend Fri 12-Feb-16 18:14:22

Sorry, posted it in wrong section by accident. Not sure how I clicked on higher education. Certainly wouldn't interfere then. I'm talking about a young teen.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now