British Council 'Generation UK-India'

(3 Posts)
debjud Tue 19-May-15 19:05:10

DD applied for this programme which is a 2-week 'Cultural Immersion Placement' in India in July. She applied for the 'Make in India' which is textile/design/manufacture-based and based in Mumbai and will travel (the programme says) also to Rajasthan, Gujarat and Delhi. British Council pays for everything except for flights.

Does anyone have any experience of this programme (there are also 'study' ones and 'science' ones)? And if you do - was it well organised? Did your DC have a worthwhile experience?

LoveAnchor Wed 20-May-15 12:59:25

Don't know about this particular programme but British Council generally is very good at these things.

AlbrechtDurer Wed 20-May-15 16:58:00

One of my students is interested in this, so I had a look through the information on the website a few weeks ago. It looks absolutely fantastic - I would love to do it myself! It should be well-organised, given that it's run by the British Council. My only concern would be the weather - it will be sweltering hot at that point in the year. But other than that, I wouldn't hesitate to go for it, it looks like an incredible opportunity.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now