AAT with local training provider or distance?

(2 Posts)
cleopatrasasp Wed 24-Jul-13 02:38:14

I passed using Premier Training for Level 2 and found them very good but I have also heard good things about Eagle Education. Level 3 is harder than Level 2 definitely but not excessively so. I decided to go it alone for Level 3 and just taught myself from the text books and practice exams - and using the AAT forums if I got a bit stuck. I found it reasonable (and much cheaper) to do this but I am quite highly motivated so this just suited my particular style of learning. I passed all the Level 3 exams first time but I did put the work in. I did, however, use Premier Training for the project as I needed more motivation for that. I found the project tutor lovely and she really helped me and boosted my confidence.

Hope that is helpful and wishing you all the luck in the world. I am now doing the ATT exams and they are waaay harder!

dm86 Tue 09-Jul-13 13:49:03

Hi,

I have just completed Level 2 in Accountancy with the AAT with a local training provider and passed no problems. I now want to move onto Level 3 but the training provider I have been using the evening course is another 2 hours longer and due to struggles with babysitters etc I can't do that. Or I could but it would be at a push.

Just wondered if anyone had completed any AAT qualifications with a distance learning provider i.e. BPP or Kaplan and how they found it?

Would you say that Level 3 is alot harder than Level 2 (which I found relatively straightforward) or is it doable at distance?

Thanks in advance
smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now