Note: This topic is for discussing highchairs. If you want to buy or sell highchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Hauck beta grow with you highchair

(6 Posts)
Sweetsandchocolate Thu 26-Sep-13 09:20:52

This

Anyone have it? Anyone recommend it? Whaddya reckon?

Sweetsandchocolate Thu 26-Sep-13 09:23:01

I have to carry the highchair between the dining room and the gallery kitchen, so wanted something that fitted in with the dining room like Tripp trapp but also had a tray so could put baby in the kitchen with me when I'm cooking etc

Sweetsandchocolate Thu 26-Sep-13 09:25:10

It's also our 3rd and last baby so want something lasting beyond 2 yo (and booster seat) iyswim

Sweetsandchocolate Thu 26-Sep-13 17:26:11

Bumping for the evening peeps

Marzipanface Tue 01-Oct-13 17:49:18

Awaiting replies as am considering this one as well!

Sweetsandchocolate Wed 09-Oct-13 11:47:05

I went ahead and got it anyway.

Taught the DC a few swear words whilst putting it together confused

Nice and small. Good for a 6 mth old. Seat pads slip all over the place so I may have to remove those. Seat also slips but before I get all angry about it I'll get my DH to check I built and tightened it correctly. Can alternate between tray and seat bar but I won't because it'll be a pain in the (_I_) to change. Tray is fairly small. Looks easy to clean though.

Hope thats helpful to anyone smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now