Note: This topic is for discussing highchairs. If you want to buy or sell highchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Trip Trap vs Hauck

(2 Posts)
Wiggy29 Fri 30-Aug-13 23:22:00

I'm after the style of high chair that grows with your child. I'm trying to be more sustainable so was hoping to find a second hand trip trap one but none seem to be coming up near me on ebay. I noticed that this Hauck one is made from sustainable European wood:

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-HAUCK-NATURAL-ALPHA-GROW-YOUR-CHILD-WOODEN-HIGH-CHAIR-BABY-HIGHCHAIR-/31060995997

Any thoughts on it or am I better holding out for a trip trap (DS already six months though and currently feeding him in his bumbo but it's not ideal).

aGnotherGnu Fri 30-Aug-13 23:25:53

We have a hauck each for DS1 (3) and DS2 (19mo). DS1 in the normal chair position DS2 as highchair. We have been really pleased, it puts them in a good position at the table, easy to clean and not too bulky.
For use as a high chair, we have attached a harness though (from reins/harness set) as DS2 can otherwise climb out

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now