Note: This topic is for discussing highchairs. If you want to buy or sell highchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Baby outside - what to sit him in

(5 Posts)
Harbot Wed 01-May-13 14:28:44

Thanks for the replies. I think I'm being lazy and want to have something that I keep outside rather than bring in and out! But we've got that highchair too so I'll try that.

TheDetective Tue 23-Apr-13 23:04:45

Mine loves being in his Ikea Antilop highchair, and I've taken it outside under a parasol. Other than that, a bumbo?

Sarahplane Tue 23-Apr-13 23:03:53

maybe a bumbo?

ClearlyDad Tue 23-Apr-13 22:50:51

In a couple more months he'll be ready for a swing. Until then, have you thought about a playnest? Our boy's been sitting up in his since about 4 months of age... It's light/soft/easy to move around. http://babyworld.co.uk/reviews/galt-playnest-farm/

Harbot Tue 23-Apr-13 20:10:46

I've got a 5 month old baby boy and want him to be out in the garden as much as possible but I'm not quite sure what to sit him in. I've been putting him on a rug but he's at that stage where he wants to be upright all the time so quickly gets frustrated, especially as he's not sitting up on his own yet.

Can anyone recommend a nice outdoor baby seat, perhaps even with something to protect him from the sun? I don't even know where to start looking!

Any ideas gratefully received!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now