Note: This topic is for discussing highchairs. If you want to buy or sell highchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Comfy table and chair set for toddler?

(1 Post)
mamaLou13 Wed 05-Dec-12 12:49:21

Hi. I am looking for a comfy little childrens table and chair set for my 2.5 year old and hopefully when new baby gets here it can be used for weaning as well (thinking of getting one of them lobsters or some sort of booster seat as we have very limited space). Dd has got a table and one chair at the moment and it is lovley it is wooden but the seat is all padded and it had little arm rests and a foot rest too (it used to be a high chair apparantly) we were given this. It is now literally falling apart so it's time for a new one. I just can't find anything that looks nice and comfy and decent priced anywhere. Wwyd with regards to having the new baby (when weaning starts) in a booster by the table as well? We really have not got room for a high chair unless we store it in the shed which would be a reak faff.

Tia.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now