Note: This topic is for discussing highchairs. If you want to buy or sell highchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Baby bouncer/swing/seat for a heavy 4 month old - toddler

(6 Posts)

Quick hijack if not too late; Iggly - does the baby bjorn one take a sitting-up baby safely, with the harness still on? My 5mo is craning forward and nearly pinging out of his current bog-standard bouncy chair, and I'm wondering whether to get a bbjorn one, but the blurb says you're supposed to take the harness off for 'sitting up/walking' babies??

Iggly Sat 16-Jun-12 18:43:28

Do you want an all singing all dancing one? Or just somewhere to sit? We've got a baby bjorn baby sitter balance, up to 13 kg.. It's expensive but solid and folds flat. We're on DC2 and it's still going strong.

amazon

Mikyahrose Sat 16-Jun-12 18:38:41

*NO review. tut - silly me, missing out important words.

Mikyahrose Sat 16-Jun-12 18:38:03

What about this one?

here

i have review on it, but its the one i've been looking at for when baby arrives in Sep. smile

notcitrus Wed 09-May-12 15:38:32

The only big swings available atm seem to be Graco ones, only from their site as Mothercare etc have stopped selling them.

smileadele Wed 09-May-12 15:23:01

Hi all,

Our baby is just a little over 4 months old and now almost 9kg. We have been using a Fisher Price Infant to Toddler rocker (the plastic version - rather than the wire version) but it seems to make our baby's head loll to one side. I'm looking for an alternative bouncer/swing/chair for him, which is suitable for his weight. All bouncers etc appear to be suitable for up to 9kg. Anyone else had this problem and what did you use?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now