NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Design a dress for Miffy and win a fabulous Miffy lamp worth £160.

(87 Posts)
RachelMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 17-Feb-14 17:55:11

To mark the relaunch of Miffy, Simon & Schuster are offering you the chance to win an amazing Miffy lamp, worth £160. All you have to do is get your dcs to design a dress for Miffy.

Simply download the design Miffy a Dress template and get your child to create a lovely new dress for Miffy. Then take a photo of the design and upload it to this thread.

The comp is open until Thursday 13 March and we'll announce the winner of the Miffy lamp shortly after on this thread.

Find out more about Miffy, access the template and other Miffy-themed activities that your dcs can enjoy over the half-term.

This comp has been sponsored by Simon & Schuster.

LynetteScavo Fri 14-Mar-14 18:35:50

I wouldn't mess with SuperMiffy!

HauntedNoddyCar Thu 13-Mar-14 23:25:55

The stripy dress is rather darn fetching smile

I also really liked SuperMiffy.

iclaudius Thu 13-Mar-14 21:40:45

me neither <sniff>

Enjoy your lamp... I don't begrudge you it at all hmm wink

PhilippaB Thu 13-Mar-14 20:52:56

DD1 leaping around the house in excitement! Thanks for choosing her stripy flower design and to other MNers for kind comments:-)

LynetteScavo Thu 13-Mar-14 20:10:27

DS2 has repeatedly been asking if he's won the Miffy Lamp! This is going to be one of those learning to cope with disappointment moments for him.

Congratulations PhilippaB, I do like that stripy flower dress! smile

(I do think Miffy should also have a gold sparkly dress for special occasions , though grin)

HauntedNoddyCar Thu 13-Mar-14 19:55:56

Oh yes! A discount would be great. Dh made buying one noises when he came home until I told him the price.

Can you ask them for a cheeky MN discount for said lamp as I think I need one. grin

Workingmum110 Thu 13-Mar-14 19:41:33

I thought the competition was open til today? There was no time shown to end it?My daughter did them this morning and I didn't get home from work til late ... Very disappointed! Congrats to winner tho

Workingmum110 Thu 13-Mar-14 19:39:18

Daughter is a super Miffy fan! She would trade the lamp for her bed! Entry 1......

AliceMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 13-Mar-14 17:28:54

Congratulations to PhilippaB and her DD's design for Stripy Flower Miffy. You have won the wonderful Miffy lamp worth £160 - we will be in contact on how to claim your prize. We will also post a gallery of our top ten dress designs coming soon grin

Malgoo Thu 13-Mar-14 14:12:02

My girls were very much excited about this competition. Hope you will like these designs.

Meg

HauntedNoddyCar Thu 13-Mar-14 13:00:15

Thank you Rachel smile

RachelMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 13-Mar-14 12:46:34

HauntedNoddyCar

Please!

We got it ! Just in time smile

HauntedNoddyCar Thu 13-Mar-14 12:07:41

Please!

HauntedNoddyCar Thu 13-Mar-14 12:06:22

Oh no please can I try one more time to add dd's picture? Please?

AliceMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 13-Mar-14 11:48:53

This competition is now closed. Thanks to everyone for submitting your wonderful entries. We will announce the winner of the Miffy lamp on this thread later today.

HauntedNoddyCar Thu 13-Mar-14 09:33:59

Don't think it's working. Argh

HauntedNoddyCar Thu 13-Mar-14 09:30:04

Dd is 7 and has done carrots with supporting notes. A

SE13Mummy Thu 13-Mar-14 00:10:30

Here are DD2's Miffy designs...somewhat different in style from each other.

I can't remember the thinking behind the rainbowesque face that one of the designs seems to include. DD2 is 4 and is fast asleep but asked me before she went to bed if I'd remembered to send her colourings off blush.

Kendodd Tue 11-Mar-14 16:09:12

I think you mean 'win a lamp costing £160' I doubt that lamp is worth £160 (lovely though it is).

Fleur78 Tue 11-Mar-14 16:04:45

Hi enjoy the artwork x both very keen on winning this gorgeous Miffy lamp, in unlikely event of either of them being picked might have to go on the landing between the two of them!

My daughter Aimee age 4
My son Frankie age 6

princessnumber2 Tue 11-Mar-14 10:18:34

DD2 (Aged 2) (Not so keen on staying inside the lines...)

princessnumber2 Tue 11-Mar-14 10:14:37

DD1 (Age 7) (who keeps asking for confirmation that, if she wins, the lamp would be kept in her room as I have been known to import miffy calendars from Japan blush)

ArriettyC Mon 10-Mar-14 18:59:46

Here is the entry from my DD age 7 smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now