NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

The thing that's p*****g me off today is...

(7 Posts)
Solo Wed 29-Jan-14 10:21:27

grin

Footle Wed 29-Jan-14 07:53:26

I've been noticing that lately. Seems to mean something like "well, that's not actually the question I hoped you'd ask, so here's the reply I prepared earlier. "

mrswarbouys Wed 29-Jan-14 07:49:06

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.. So, you should have put double question marks at the end your sentence Solo ?? That infers the notes going up at the end?? Y'know like my boss does, an' stuff??

Solo Tue 28-Jan-14 17:51:51

So, I don't think I like it mrswarbouys wink

mrswarbouys Tue 28-Jan-14 17:26:35

It seems to be quite a new thing?? Maybe I've only just noticed?? Glad to keep you on your toes there though Solo...

Solo Tue 28-Jan-14 17:22:34

grin I kept doing that whilst making a video diary for Mn last year! I never ever use it to start a sentence normally!

mrswarbouys Tue 28-Jan-14 17:20:42

The woman on radio 5 live keeps starting sentences with "So.......". That is all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now