raving fantasy

(3 Posts)
TooWetToWoo Sun 20-Oct-13 14:30:55

It all depends on what music you're actually into as to what 'scene' you find. I've found hard house to be mostly inclusive and a slightly older crowd whereas hardcore tends to be younger and has a bit of a bad rep (I love them both).

You're probably best finding out which type of rave you want to go to, finding out names of events/promotors/DJs then joining FB groups for them. You will very likely find a rave buddy that way.

ohthestruggle Mon 30-Sep-13 19:23:02

i meant to type scene, thats whats kids do to you!!

ohthestruggle Mon 30-Sep-13 19:13:35

I have this fantasy of going to somewhere and raving. I love rave music, I am a product of the 90's rave seen, but all the places I have been are full of drunken younger people. I am 47 and still love to dance but am limited in terms of places and people to go with. Hubby 60 has come with me but I know his knees suffer. I would love to go with other mums on a raving trip, no funny business I love my hubby and love being a mum but still want to let me hair down before its all grey, lol. Am I being unreasonable and need to grow up or are there other mums out there who would also love to - oh I don't know visit Ibiza for a weekend? appreciate comments.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now