NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

raving fantasy

(3 Posts)
ohthestruggle Mon 30-Sep-13 19:13:35

I have this fantasy of going to somewhere and raving. I love rave music, I am a product of the 90's rave seen, but all the places I have been are full of drunken younger people. I am 47 and still love to dance but am limited in terms of places and people to go with. Hubby 60 has come with me but I know his knees suffer. I would love to go with other mums on a raving trip, no funny business I love my hubby and love being a mum but still want to let me hair down before its all grey, lol. Am I being unreasonable and need to grow up or are there other mums out there who would also love to - oh I don't know visit Ibiza for a weekend? appreciate comments.

ohthestruggle Mon 30-Sep-13 19:23:02

i meant to type scene, thats whats kids do to you!!

TooWetToWoo Sun 20-Oct-13 14:30:55

It all depends on what music you're actually into as to what 'scene' you find. I've found hard house to be mostly inclusive and a slightly older crowd whereas hardcore tends to be younger and has a bit of a bad rep (I love them both).

You're probably best finding out which type of rave you want to go to, finding out names of events/promotors/DJs then joining FB groups for them. You will very likely find a rave buddy that way.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now